Friday, January 30, 2009

I Hate Chuck Norris

It's true. I do not like Chuck Norris.
I do not like his shows. I do not like his acting abilty. And most of all, I DO NOT like the "Chuck Norris (Insert stupid saying here)" quotes.

This morning someone came by my desk and proceeded to use said "Chuck Norris doesn't..." saying. There have to be 1,000's of them out there, and I am still completely shocked that 75% of the world still thinks they are funny. (For those of you who take offense, I apologize) To this day, I will only support one thing, and one thing only, related to Chuck Norris. What is that you ask? Talk about a minute and a half and watch the trailer to an 80's classic: Firewalker.



Side note: Obviously Louis Gossett Jr. made this movie what it was. And that was awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you dare?!!... are you crazy or someting?!!... pray to god chuck don't see this pal....

Anonymous said...

"When i want your OPINION I!LL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU"
Chuck Norris

Anonymous said...

I dont like the English Facts, those are to stupid, I prefer the Spanish ones, those are funnier, actually I prefer the Spanish comedy because the english comedy is not funny, its stupid.